Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Mailbird 18.104.22.168 changelog:
- Added Exchange Contacts provider and queries.
- Added searching for a domain name in the recipient fields when composing.
- Added account color indicator for conversations in the unified account. Selectable when editing an account.
- Prevent zoom gesture by mistake.
- Implemented adding link to image element.
- Implemented ctrl + space to force search contacts on auto complete text box.
- Fixed issue with show source command so it will show the source of selected message instead of the focused message.
- Fixed issue that is unable to delete cache for image attachment when thumbnail is visible.
- Fixed issue with existing identifiers for POP3.
- Fixed issue with emails from Medium doesn't display image due to case sensitivity.
- Fixed web control not being initialized properly.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware