Microsoft launched the Lumia 650 in the UK in mid-February, priced at £159.99 SIM-free, but it didn't take long for its price to start falling there, continuing to drop to £129.99 by the end of May. Earlier this month, the Microsoft Store introduced a permanent 25% price cut on the Lumia 650, reducing it to £119.99. Now, it's available in the UK at its lowest price so far.
Amazon is selling the Lumia 650 in white for £105.39 SIM-free, almost £15 cheaper than its price on the Microsoft Store. The black model, however, will set you back £118.71 from Amazon.
The Lumia 650 is a lower-end Windows 10 Mobile handset with premium design and metal bodywork. Its key specs include:
- 5-inch AMOLED with HD (1280x720px) resolution and Gorilla Glass 3
- Quad-core 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB onboard storage (plus microSD card support up to 200GB)
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus, LED flash and 720p video recording at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera with continous autofocus, 'video light' and 720p video at 30fps
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with support for Wi-Fi calling
- 4G LTE connectivity
- NFC support
- microUSB 2.0 with Type B connector
- Removable 2000mAh battery
- 142 x 71 x 6.9mm; 122g
It's an impressive device too, scoring highly in our review earlier this year.