Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkeys Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Toms Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
Mp3tag v3.16 including these changes:
- adjusting varying covers via cover window had no effect on 64-bit (since v3.14e). (#57383)
- runtime error when setting cover type or cover description for varying covers via cover window on 64-bit (since v3.14e).
- applying filter expression via manage filter dialog did not filter the file list. (#57424)
- selection state of filter list was reset after applying filter expression via manage filter dialog. (#57424)
- installer now uses 64-bit registry view to store installation settings for 64-bit version.
- minor improvements regarding initial dialog placement.
- updated Armenian, Italian, and Hungarian translation.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware