Multiplicity enables you to control up to 9 PCs with only one keyboard and mouse. You can copy, paste, drag and drop files between PCs and centralize audio from all PCs to one PC. Multiplicity's data encryption ensures your data is always secure.
Multiplicity v3's new KVM capabilities allow users to view up to nine PCs’ displays as active thumbnails on a single monitor, switch between them using a mouse click or hotkeys, and control them all with a single keyboard and mouse. Users can lock or unlock all the connected PCs with a single command, and drag-and-drop files or copy/paste text and images across connected PCs as if they were a single machine. Multiplicity v3 also adds support for touch displays, integrating Windows 8 systems seamlessly with older Windows releases.
- Eliminate Extra Keyboards - Multiplicity gives you the ability to control and quickly switch between multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse, reducing complexity and freeing up desk space for more efficient uses.
- Centralized Audio - Centralize audio from all of your PCs to a single PC ensure you never miss an email, chat or stock price alert. This capability is perfect for stock trading environments and call centers.
- Transfer Data Between Your PCs - Copy and paste any content between your PCs. Multiplicity even retains text formatting. Multiplicity also supports drag and drop of files and folders between your machines for quick transfers. Even large files like videos and images are transferred quickly between PCs.
- Send Keyboard Inputs to All Computers - Press CTRL three times and Multiplicity starts sending all keyboard input to all connected PCs. Multiplicity also enables you to lock all of your PCs at once.
- Data Security - User data is encrypted for additional security in sensitive work environments like financial institutions and emergency management centers. Multiplicity's settings can also be locked to prevent non-administrative users from altering the configuration.
Disclaimer: Neowin's relationship to Stardock