NetLimiter is an ultimate internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their internet traffic. Along with this unique feature, Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools. It includes real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics.
Main NetLimiter features:
- NetLimiter shows list of all applications communicating over network it's connections, transfer rates and more.
- You can use NetLimiter to set download or upload transfer rate limits for applications, connections or groups of them. With limits you can easily manage your internet connection's bandwidth (bandwidth shaper or bandwidth controller)
- Statistical tool lets you to track your internet traffic history since you've installed NetLimiter.
Additional network information:
- NetLimiter provides you with and additional information like WHOIS, traceroute etc.
- Rule scheduler, Remote administration, Connection blocker, Running as WinNT service, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule editor and scheduler, Zone based traffic management...
NetLimiter 4.1.9 bug fixes:
Client crash during stopping/closing of Connection Log.
In Rule list the Add Rule button was vertically misaligned (not centered) relative to other buttons.
Blank space between items in Rule list in Blocker removed. When clicked, all items were deselected.
Old NetLimiter notifications which were not manually viewed by the user are no longer repeatedly displayed, but deleted.
Weight column added to Rule list.
Weight added to Blocker Rule Info.
Clicking on filter name in Rule editor open the app/filter selector.
Weight 0 is now Default for rules in Rule editor.
Clear the zone combo box in Rule editor if the zone is not valid for selected filter.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware