Did you notice that Microsoft, along with Windows 10, also installed a set of apps by default? Some of them make sense and are useful, but some of them are not manufactured by Microsoft, rather by third-party vendors. O&O AppBuster gives you the control back over your Windows 10 again. Now you decide which apps you want on your computer. To make it as easy as possible for you, we’ve divided the apps into categories and give you tips on which apps you can safely remove or reinstall with one click and which ones you should leave.
Over a clear and concise interface, O&O AppBuster shows you which of these Microsoft-supplied apps with Windows 10 are installed on your computer and which you can install on request – even hidden apps are displayed here.
O&O AppBuster is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days – no crapware!
More control over your operating system:
- Uninstall apps pre-installed by Microsoft (also the hidden Apps!)
- Remove pre-installed third-party apps and protect your privacy
- Reinstall accidentally deleted apps
- Undo changes at any time by creating a system restore point
O&O AppBuster 1.1.1339 changelog:
- NEW: The storage space of old apps is now fully released
- NEW: View settings are saved
- NEW: Search also possible via hidden apps
- NEW: Display of hidden apps in status
- NEW: System information in the info dialog
- FIX: Incorrect product name in INI file
- Minor bug fixes
- Available in English and German
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware