Pale Moon is a custom-built and optimized Firefox-based browser for Windows operating systems with current, high performance processors. It looks identical to the standard Firefox browser and supports Firefox extensions, themes and identities.
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4+)
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- Able to use existing Firefox bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
Pale Moon 25.2.1 changes:
- This is a small update to address cookie handling through proxies causing issues for some authenticating proxies in corporate environments.
Download: Pale Moon 25.2.1 | 20.4 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable Pale Moon 25.2.1 | 22.1 MB
Download: Pale Moon 25.2.1 x64 | 23.6 MB
Download: Intel Atom & Windows XP optimized Pale Moon 25.2.1 | 19.1 MB
View: Pale Moon Homepage | Release Notes