Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Android, focusing on efficiency and ease of use. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own, independently developed source that has been forked off from Firefox/Mozilla code, with carefully selected features and optimizations to improve the browsers speed, resource use, stability and user experience, while offering full customization and a growing collection of extensions and themes to make the browser truly your own.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on proprietary optimized layout engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom over any elements design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many Firefox extensions
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Many customization and configuration options
Pale Moon 29.2.1 changes/fixes:
Worked around an issue with autocomplete popups sometimes failing to work (and added some debug console logging to it in case it happens to help find the root cause)
Fixed an issue with DOM mouse scrolling throwing errors.
Fixed a race with network detection routines firing incorrectly when resuming from standby.
Fixed a crash when using large uploads through DOM.
Fixed an issue where the menulist-button on editable menulist widgets was not visible on GTK3.
Reduced the number of reported "important preferences" in troubleshooting information, excluding individual printer details.
Fixed an issue with the JS JIT compiler not tracing debugger environments (DiD).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware