PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
PowerArchiver enables you to create ISO images, either by ripping the CD/DVD/BD with Disc Grabber, or directly with files from your hard disk. With PowerArchiver’s Virtual Drive feature, you can also mount .ISO images into Windows so they appear like a normal drive and you can browse inside. In addition to creating and mounting .ISO images, you can now burn archives, images and any files directly from PowerArchiver or via Explorer Shell Extensions to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. Once you’re done, you can verify the burned files to make sure everything was burned correctly and without errors.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
Improvements/Fixes in PowerArchiver 16.10.21:
- [PA-204] – Improved behaviour when network folder is set as default folder. Added “efolder” option for setting default Extract folder location (Enterprise users).
- [PA-211] – Small graphic changes to About window to allow for larger user name.
- [PA-203] – Reset trial dates for all PA 2016 users.
- [PA-73] – Added support for specific ZIP archive that showed CRC error before.
- [PA-200] – Fixed Progress bar reset after 4 minutes(7z).
- [PA-202] – Fixed issue with >4 GB files that have 0 byte files at the end.