Rambox is a free and open source messaging and emailing app which combines common services into one. So you can use Slack, WhatsApp, Gmail, Outlook, Telegram, and other services, all in one app. Rambox gives you the possibility to add common services many times you need, all in one place. It's perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts. The best features are Sync Configuration, Lock and Don't Disturb. Of course, you will have native notifications and badges to know unread messaging or emails.
Rambox is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Sync your configuration between multiple computers.
- Master Password.
- Lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Don't disturb mode.
- Reorder applications in the tab bar.
- Notification badge in the tab.
- Minimize to tray.
- Mute audio to specific service.
- Separate tabs floating to the right.
- Disable a service instead of remove it.
- Start automatically on system startup.
- Custom Code Injection.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
Rambox 0.5.13 changelog:
- Fixed WhatsApp unread notification.
- Added Slack company icon to the tab.
- New option in Preferences to set default service to display.
- Ignore muted channels in Slack for the unread counter.
- Fixed bug in Preferences related to display and close behaviors.
- Enable hide menu bar in Linux.
- Improved tray click in Linux.
- Improved UI of Rambox Tab.
- Fixed bug on editing service.
- Improved Auth0 integration and fixed locales.
- Improved "check for updates" functionality.
- Fixed Hangouts modal video calls.
- Fixed iCloud compose a message.
- Fixed Flowdock bug on click links.
- Allow http in https services.
- Added Google Voice, Sandstorm, Gadu-Gadu, Mail.Ru and Kune.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware