RegSeeker is the all-in-one toolbox for your Windows. It includes a powerful registry search and cleaner tool. Take full control of your start-up entries, services, drivers, histories, junk files (protect your privacy), installed applications, browsers extensions, and more ! With RegSeeker you'll exactly know what is installed and running on your PC.
Some of new features include:
- New : Greatly improved the Startup/Services/Drivers/Applications/Junk files panels
- New : You can now Start/Stop any Service/Driver and change Service startup
- New : Easy view for Service/Driver status (green balloon=running / red balloon=stopped)
- New : Startup entries : Internet Explorer Add-ons (BHO, Toolbars, Extensions, ActiveX)
- New : You can now enable/disable Start Menu shortcuts entries (Startup panel)
- New : Open and file auto-selection in explorer (right-click Open Parent directory) for Junk/Startup/Drivers/Services panels
- New : Easier Junk files editor
- New : System Information panel in the About Page (PC Info)
- New : Option to send to Recycle Bin or permanently delete junk files (Privacy)
- Improved : Windows 64 Bits support, small fixes and optimization for registry export REG_MULTI_SZ values were missing
- Improved : Some junk files were missing
- Other : Hint 1 : if you hit the SHIFT key before opening Services/Drivers then you'll get all of them (including Microsoft ones). Use with care !
- Other : Hint 2 : if you hit the SHIFT key before before searching for protected keys, then you'll get all of them. Use with extreme caution if you're taking ownership !