Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store where, for only a limited time, you can save 10% off this LED Fast Car Dual USB Charger. With voltage display and high voltage warning, this 4.8A intelligent fast charger ensures safe and secure charging
The LED Fast Car Dual USB Charger is a 4.8A intelligent, fast charger that comes with a voltage display and high voltage warning to ensure safe and secure charging. This charger has a switch that can freely change the display mode and turn on/off the power. When the input voltage exceeds 14.6V, the red indicator light will turn on, signaling a warning that the input voltage is too high. This multipurpose charger can supply power for cellphones, tablets, PCs, GPS, and other USB devices. It can also be used on cars, motorcycles, ATVs, SUVs, UTVs, boats, and more.
- 4.8A output: Supplies power to different USB-enabled devices
- Voltage display: Show charging rate
- Red light indicator: Turns on when the input voltage exceeds 14.6V
- Wide application: Can be used on cars, boats, SUVs, ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles & more
Here's the deal:
This LED Fast Car Dual USB Charger usually costs $39, but you can pick it up for $34.95 for a limited time, that's a savings of $4.05 (10%) off. For a full description, specs, and terms, click the link below.
Please note that this ships only to the USA.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto | Gaming Bundle
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.