Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Save 89% off a lifetime subscription to PoweredTemplate. Full access to thousands of high-quality, royalty-free templates, photos and graphics for your business, educational, or creative needs!
PoweredTemplate is a royalty-free digital media library that offers a wide variety of budget-friendly professional pre-made diagrams, charts, clipart, and templates for marketing materials, business, financial, educational, creative, commercial printing, or presentation needs. From its humble beginnings in 2004, PoweredTemplate now ranks as the leading global provider of presentation content. PoweredTemplate is trusted by most Fortune 500 companies, including Toyota, FedEx, Bosch, Sony, Oracle, Pfizer, and Bank of America.
- Gain access to over 78,292 premium resources
- High quality, royalty-free templates, photos & graphics
- Perfect for business, educational, creative, or presentation needs
- Updated with fresh content daily
- Works with MS Office PowerPoint & Word, Adobe Illustrator, and/or Adobe InDesign
A lifetime subscription to PoweredTemplate (Basic Plan) normally costs $495, but you can pick it up for just $49.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $445.01 (89% off). For a full description, spec, and terms, click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.