Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 95% off the DevOps Certification Training Master Class Bundle. This 75-hour guide will help you break into the booming, lucrative field of DevOps.
What's the deal?
DevOps is a software development methodology that combines software development with information technology operations in order to shorten the system development life cycle. Most software companies today employ extensive DevOps staffs and engineers are in constant demand. In this enormous bundle, you'll learn everything you need to know to break into this booming field.
- Access 75 hours of content 24/7
- Master configuration management & continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, TeamCity, Ansible, and Nagios
- Learn how to deploy, manage, & operate highly-scalable systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform
- Gain implementation level knowledge of Microsoft Azure services
- Become proficient in Puppet
- Create your own Ansible playbooks, manage an entire cloud region, & configure network devices across Linux or Windows operating systems
- Learn key concepts of Agile Scrum
Good to know
- Length of time users can access courses: 1 year
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For full details, terms, and instructor info for the above courses, click here.
What's the benefit?
This DevOps Certification Training Master Class Bundle normally costs $1499, but you can pick this up for just $69 for a limited time, that's a saving of $1430 (-95%) off the normal price!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.