ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What's new in ScreenToGif 2.35.2:
- If this installer fails to update from v2.34.1 or older, download and run it manually.
- Just bug fixes.
- When applying the smooth loop feature from the start, a warning message was appearing, but frames were being removed anyway.
- The install process was still failing if you had SharpDx set up before (error 2711).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware