Security log analytics (SLA) helps security operations (SecOps) teams improve the cost and scale at which they predict, prevent, and mitigate rising threats.
SLA tools study events such as user logins, password changes, and firewall alerts to identify, assess, and respond to security threats. New low-footprint indexing tools make SLA more scalable and flexible for cost-conscious enterprises.
To get the most out of your security logs, consider investing in an SLA tool. Evaluate potential tools based on their scalability, ease of use, and compatibility with your current environment.
Look to surgically eliminate congestion rather than ripping and replacing the full log analytics stack. Finally, seek out ways for ITOps and DevOps teams to help manage the work of SLA.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Security Log Analytics: Spotting and Stopping Bad Guys at Scale - Free White Paper
Offered by B2B Technology Marketing Community, view other free resources | Limited time offer
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway