Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 14.5 changelog:
- Ability to add "Record screen/device" into the list
- Added "Preserve folder hierarchy" checkbox with output codecs
- Corrected display bug with reduce & update windows with High-DPI screens
- Corrected "Force deinterlacing" bug with "x2" thanks @smushkan
- Corrected "Hardware acceleration" bug with "CRF" mode
- Corrected "Colorspace" bug with "H.265" on Mac/Linux
- Corrected "Colorspace" bug with "H.264"
- Corrected error window bug with Linux
- Corrected bugs with "Subtitling" function
- Improved "Subtitling" function
- Improved Video player window
- Improved settings window
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
- Updated ffmpeg, ffplay, ffprobe, youtube-dl, VLC
Download: Shutter Encoder 14.5 | 105 MB (Open Source)
Download: Shutter Encoder Portable | 151 MB
Links: Shutter Encoder Home Page | FAQ / Tips
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment