Thanks Bits for this one. A pre-release version of Sonique2 is now available for public consumption. It is being called an Alpha release to reflect the fact that Sonique2 still has a ways to go before it will be ready for release. This release is intended as sort of a preview of coming attractions - a teaser of sorts. It is also a way for us to kick off the availability of updated builds as we will be making available to the public periodic builds of Sonique2. Alpha builds are buggy, unsupported and unfinished. Install them at your own risk.
- Installer will prompt you for file associate preferences.
- Uninstall works much better now (and is available via the control panel).
- Fixed install registry errors for win9x users
- Install now deletes the sonique2.settings file. NB: those of you who've configured lots of preferences will want to back up the settings file before install.
- Added French translation of the menu. (thanks Milhouse)
Download: Sonique2 ALPHA 22/03/02
This is BETA software! Please use caution when installing it on your system.
1 Comment - Add comment