Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
- Processor brand and model
- Hard drive size and speed
- Amount of memory (RAM)
- Graphics card
- Operating system
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
What's new in this version:
- Added Windows 8 beta support.
- Rearchitecting data loading order.
- Improved exception handling for CPU and GFX sections.
- Improved detection of Admin Shares.
- Improved bug data collection and reporting.
- Fixed minor GUI issues.