SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors
- Internationalization support.
SUMo 22.214.171.1243 changelog:
- 0003859: [Bug] No more message on "SUMo check for update" when already up to date (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003446: [Refactoring] auto updating of SUMo database (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001369: [New Feature] Add ability to turn off Pop-up Path Tool-tip (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003665: [Refactoring] Removal of local licence blacklist + licence revocation (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003852: [Refactoring] Improve server check logging (when opening settings) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003857: [Bug] 'Code Sector' rationalization (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003858: [Refactoring] "Michael Möller" multiple detection (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
*The "self update" feature require a "SUMo PRO" licence, but the rest of the product remains totally free, like in v3.x versions. This is just a "premium" time saving feature for registered users.