SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patchs for your software
- Detects required drivers update (requires DUMo)
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Automatic self-update (PRO only)
- Direct access to software developer's web site (PRO only)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback
- Internationalization support
- User-friendly interface (see Accessibility compliance assessment)
SUMo 220.127.116.112 changelog:
- [Refactoring] Powershell and Powershell Core shall be identified as 2 distinct products
- [Refactoring] Powershell 5.1 shall be considered as a MS product
- [Refactoring] Wrong version reported for Dante Virtual Soundcard
- [Refactoring] Company name rationalization for "XRECODE"
- [Refactoring] "RealVNC" Company name rationalization
SUMo PRO adds automatic self-update & direct update access capabilities to SUMo.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware