TAudioConverter is a multithreaded audio converter-extractor and CD Ripper. SoX can be used to apply effects such as normalization, volume change etc. Video files with more than one audio stream is supported. It is possible to run up to 16 simultaneous processes to shorten encoding time.
It can convert to MP3, AAC, AAC HE, AC3, MusePack, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, WMA, DTS, ALAC, FLAC, Monkey's Audio, TAK, TTA, WavPack, AIFF and PCM.
TAudioConverter is multithreaded. This means that it will run several encoders in parallel to shorten encoding time. The number of parallel processes depends on the CPU cores you have.
It can also extract audio streams from video files. This can be done with or without encoding the audio stream. Even if your video file has more that one audio stream, you can select the one you want.
- Convert audio files to audio files
- Rip CDs
- Extract audio files from videos and encode them
- Encode to aac, aac+, ogg, mp3, flac, wav, opus, ac3, mpc, ape, tta, tak, wma, alac, wavpack
- Copy embedded artwork to output folder
- Select between multiple encoders
- Apply effects to audio files
- Simple clear interface
- Shell extension to start encoding with right clicking
What's new in TAudioConverter 0.9.9:
- Added: [General] Option to switch between codecs and presets is now more user-friendly
- Added: [General] Presets for Monkey's Audio format
- Fixed: [General] MP3 VBR presets would not update vbr bar in codec settings window
- Updated: Skin component
- Updated: FFMpeg to N-72709-g42db4aa
- Updated: Tag libraries
- Updated: MediaInfo
- Updated: lossyWav to 1.4.0
- Updated: FDKAAC to 0.6.2
- Updated: WavPack to 4.75.0
- Updated: Monkey's Audio to 4.16
- Updated: OggEnc2 to 2.87 using libVorbis v1.3.5