UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool and a bootable CD/DVD maker , it can directly edit the CD/DVD image file and extract files and folders from it, as well as directly make ISO files from your CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk. At the same time, you can maintain the ISO bootable information, thus creating your own bootable CD/DVDs. You now have the power to make and edit your own ISO files, and then burn them to CD/DVD for your own needs.
Main Features of UltraISO:
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create CD/DVD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD/DVD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .MDS, .CCD, .BWI, .ISZ, .DMG, .DAA, .UIF, .HFS and so on) , and can convert them to the industry standard and widely supported ISO image format.
- May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the disc space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD/DVD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.
UltraISO Premium Edition 184.108.40.20600 changelog:
- Can handle DMG image of MAC OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
- Supports writing disk image to 2TB HDD disk
- Supports files above 4GB large in project file (UDF DVD)
- Fixed a bug with running on Terminal Server (Remote desktop)
- Fixed a bug with opening some Acronis TrueImage ISO's
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes