µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little CPU, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 2.0 MB in size.
Changes in uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41372:
- Better use of system resources, improvements to stability
- Improved handling of paid codecs and Antivirus activation for Pro users
- Fixed malformed response in a jsonp API
- Fixed incorrect accounting of wasted bytes when talking to peers
- Fixed memory leaks in clients
- Users were reporting a UI hang for RSS feeds (right-clicking on item)- fixed this
- Fixed Pro status page rendering
- Fixed a bug that prevented resizing of the left rail
Note: µTorrent setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.