VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine. Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI. VidCoder can rip DVDs but does not defeat the CSS encryption found in most commercial DVDs.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
VidCoder 5.16 changelog:
Fixed more issues with anamorphic, padding and rotation.
Fixed possible crash when preview window is open and padding is enabled.
Fixed issue with preview window not updating properly when switching encoding presets.
Download: VidCoder 5.16 (64-bit) | 15.9 MB (Open Source)
Download: Portable VidCoder 5.16 | 18.4 MB
Link: VidCoder Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment