VidCutter is free and open source video trimmer joiner for Linux, Windows, and Mac. Using VidCutter, you can easily do most common video editing like trim, split, and join. VidCutter supports popular video formats including MP4 (which is default video format of smartphones), AVI (used by some cameras), MOV, WMV, MPEG, and FLV.
- video cutting & joining in one super fast action
- reorder clips however you like
- save project to continue marking clips later before nd result
- libmpv based hardware accelerated playback engine
- backend supported by the power of FFmpeg
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware