WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP 5.21.1 changelog:
Translation completed: Polish.
TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.1p.
Not offering to create a link to parent directory, when it happens to be selected, when starting to create a link. 2091
Bug fix: Extension options dialog layout broken on systems with multiple monitors with different text scaling. 2090
Bug fix: Failure when starting parallel FTP background transfers. 2093
Bug fix: Directory coloring rules on remote panel do not work. 2094
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware