WizFile is a very rapid file search utility. Search for files on your hard drive by name and get the results almost instantly. The entire file system can be quickly sorted by name, size or date. WizFile supports all types of hard drives, hard drive folders and network shares.
- Find files by name on your hard drives almost instantly
- VERY Fast scanning! WizFile reads the master file table (MFT) directly from NTFS formatted hard drives so it's ready for use very quickly after start up.
- Search by file name or full path name
- Multiple search terms supported
- Wild card file search (* and ? wild cards supported)
- User defined filters
- Monitors for file changes while active - your visible file search results will always be up to date
- Keeps track of folder sizes - any changes made to the file system will automatically update the folder sizes
- Does not require a separate database file - all file data is kept in memory
WizFile 2.05 changelog:
Windows high DPI scaling support improved (fonts would appear far too large on some PCs when 200% or more scaling was enabled)
"Clear search when minimized" option did not toggle on and off correctly (fixed)
WizFile would be closed by the task scheduler after 3 days if configured to start with Windows. To correct this please disable the 'Start with Windows' option, then re-enable it. This only has to be done once.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware