Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 Feature Highlights:
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Responsive Web Design
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6:
- Fixed: Child objects get horizontal offset when dragging a floating layer outside the viewport.
- Fixed: Issues with links in Blog/Article text editor.
- Improved: When something goes wrong during Local publish, the application will now displays a system error message instead of silently failing.
- Improved: Implemented workaround for issue with Symbols under Windows 10 (anniversary update)
- Improved: Increased the maximum number of extensions to 250 (instead of 200). Note that this functionality is experimental! The actual number of maximum extensions is system related because Windows can only load a limited number of DLLs per process.
- New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.7 with 41 new icons.