Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5.0 changelog:
- Fixed: SlideShow pagination buttons have wrong z-index.
- Fixed: Folder should not be included in Open Graph URL.
- Improved: Now includes PHP Mailer 5.2.26
- Improved: Picture adaptive images now included in the Asset Manager.
- Improved: Optimized HTML rendering of extensions, blog, article and other real-time HTML code in the workspace.
- Improved: Blog And Article have been redesigned to use considerably less system resources.
- Improved: Added support for boolean attributes in HTML formatter (readonly, autofocus, multiple etc).
- Improved: Implemented 'accept' attribute for the File Upload object. This specifies the types of files that the file input accepts in the file browser. This works in combination with the form validation.
- Improved: 'Automatically include viewport meta tag' now also works in combination with Flex Containers.
- Improved: Implemented 'ctrl-tab' and 'shift-ctrl-tab' to switch between open windows.
- Improved: Implemented 'ctrl-home' and 'ctrl-end' to scroll the main window area.
- Improved: If no objects are selected, 'alt-enter' will open the page-properties.
- Improved: Added the possibility to copy individual events (instead of all).
- Improved: Carousel next/previous buttons vertical alignment in breakpoints.
- Improved: CSS gradients now use the latest syntax. Dropped browser prefixes.
- Improved: Toolbar/Ribbon icons are now scaled on high DPI screens.
- Improved: Icons of external files in Site Manager and 'Select Page' are managed more efficiently (lower memory usage).
- New feature: Added 'background-size' property to animations and transitions.
- New feature: Added 'none' option to the Layout Grid overflow properties. This will disable responsive columns, so column widths will be the same in all breakpoints (just like in WWB11).
- New feature: Added support for 64bit extensions (64bit version only)! Most extensions have been ported to 64bit.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware