Now more than ever is a great time to get Amazon Prime, you can get Prime on a 30-day trial in the U.S., also at 50% off if you are in a government assistance program. If you're a student you can get Prime on a free trial for 6 months, and after that pay half of what it normally costs. Amazon has the same program available to UK students, 6 months free and then Prime at half price, cancel anytime.
But perhaps what makes it even more inviting is that you can now get game freebies with Prime. Once you have enrolled in Prime, you can activate the free Prime Gaming that comes included, and that will let you claim free games and add-ons every month.
Right now, and up until September 1 you can claim Battlefield V for PC for free on Prime Gaming by following the steps below:
- Ensure you have Amazon Prime (trial is also good).
- Go to Prime Gaming and activate it (top right of the page).
- Go to the Battlefield V page and click on Claim Now.
You will be presented with a 20 character code that you can redeem on Origin. Yes, unfortunately, you will have to install the Origin game launcher if you do not have it.
- Go to Origin.com and login or create an account.
- Origin requires third party cookies in order to log in, in Chrome click on the "eye" icon in the address bar to allow third-party cookies.
- Select "My Game Library".
- On the top right of the page, click on ADD A GAME.
- Then click on Redeem Product Code.
- In the window that pops open, add in the code you got from Amazon Gaming.
- Battlefield V will appear in your Game Library.
- Download the Origin launcher, install and sign in to it to download the game to your PC.
You have until September 1 to claim the Battlefield V code, and until September 30 to redeem it on EA's Origin. This month you can claim eight games on the Games with Prime page, and in-game loot and more on a further 36 game titles, not bad for free!
7 Comments - Add comment