Any Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with an easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. Any Video Converter supports all popular video formats and converts your videos to different video formats including MP4, MOV, MKV, M2TS, M4V, MPEG, AVI, WMV, ASF, OGV, WEBM, and more. It supports converting videos to customized percent (50%, 100%, 200%, and more) or resolution (480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K, and more); It supports encoding videos into x264, x265, h263p, xvid, mpeg, wmv, and more.
Any Video Converter Free key features:
- Compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
- User interface are available in 14 languages
- Convert all kinds of video formats including high-definition videos
- Extract audio from any videos and save as MP3/WMA for your mp3 player
- Take snapshot from any videos and build your own picture collection
- Support high-definition for both input and output
- Batch add videos from hard drive and batch convert
- Customize output parameters completely as you like
- Manage your output videos files by group or output profile
- Merge several video files into a single and long one
- Clip a video into segments
Free Audio Filter: Adjust audio volume and add audio effects
- Crop frame size to remove black bars and retain what you want only
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation
- Rotate or flip or add noise/sharpen effects
- Produce output video with subtitles of your own dialogue
- and much, much more...
Any Video Converter Free 8.0 changelog:
New Video Converter featured Single Tools and Custom Assembly Tools.
Please note that V8.0.0 is a brand-new program, which is different from V7.1.6 or any version you have ever used. V8.0.0 is featured with both single tools and custom assembly tools, and more useful toolkits will come in succession, please stay tuned.
Download: Any Video Converter Free 8.0 | 139.0 MB (Freeware)
View: Any Video Converter Free Home Page | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
2 Comments - Add comment