TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2020 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2021.0.16 changelog:
- Added option to Recorder: Open Editor after recording is stopped.
- Added Recorder Shortcut: Ctrl+M to Add Marker.
- Improved behavior when errors occur while saving recordings: users may now retry saving with a different name.
- Pause/Resume is now disabled during Recorder countdown.
- Region selection indicators are no longer shown if screen recording is not selected.
- Updated Google Drive and YouTube SDKs to address CVE-2018-1285 preventing a local XML eXternal Entity (XXE) vulnerability.
- Fixed a bug that could slow the Camtasia Editor opening.
- Fixed a bug that prevented seeking when previewing media from the Media Bin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented line and arrow Annotations from being highlighted when dragging an effect.
- Fixed a bug that caused Fuse options to be shown when the install option to disable Fuse was chosen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a glitch when an mp3 media contained a split.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new project.
- Fixed a bug that allowed invalid recordings by using the Stop hotkey when a recording was not taking place.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on production when using production presets.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on machines using encrypted hard drives.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Undo to undo more than the user intended.
- Fixed a bug that could cause frames to be rounded incorrectly when changing frame rate.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Zoom-n-Pan preview from updating correctly.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware