Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
Changes in version 8.0.1.0401:
The Components panel now only shows supported components when the ad environment is set to Google Ads or AdMob.
The initial load size has been temporarily removed from the Summary section in the Publish dialog and the Ad Validator.
The "Skip loading delay" option has been added to the local Publish settings dialog for bypassing the default delay when loading the published ad outside of Google ad platforms.
Additional sizes have been added to the advanced mode responsive preview sizes list for Display & Video 360 (360x640, 360x592, and 375x667).
As Google Fusion Tables has been shut down, the Maps component no longer supports displaying markers for locations listed in Fusion Tables.
Fixes and improvements in version 22.214.171.1242
- Image Effect component now works in older browser versions.
- Fixed missing "Image Effect" header in the Properties panel of the Image Effect dialog.
- Fixed runtime error in the Sprite Sheet component.
- Copying and pasting the Transition Gallery component across documents now also correctly copies the images.
- Fixed issue creating or opening a file with an ampersand (&) character in the file path.
- Fixed issue where disk monitoring was unable to save recovered documents.
- Fixed "This app isn't verified" error when publishing to Google Drive.
- Fixed issue where GreenSock libraries couldn't be included in Code view if another document was open.
- "Hostpage scroll" event is now only listed in the Event dialog for ads with an environment of "Display & Video 360".
Download: Google Web Designer 8.0.1.0401 | 1.0 MB (Freeware)
Links: Google Web Designer Website | Screenshot | Changelog
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment