Groupy is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Save groups of applications together for future usage
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
- Automatically group instances of the same application together
Groupy 1.45 changelog:
- Fixed working directory on saved groups
- Fixed issue with white title bars when color applied to title bars in Win10 causing white menus and non obvious active tabs in combine mode
- Fixed issue with UWP apps sometimes not joining a group
- Groups locked status is now saved in Groupy files
- Renamed tabs are now saved in the Groupy file
- Rename tab / save group now takes escape = cancel and enter = save to make using with keyboard easier
- Default to selecting all text when renaming a tab to make life easier
- When re-saving a previously saved (and executed) Groupy file, the name is now offered by default to save time
- Fixed issue with auto-grouping an application when the same application had been launched for a specific group within the past 2 minutes as well.
- Fixed potential issue with rules for a window no longer being applied after a set time period
Changes in v1.46:
Resolve the issue where auto grouping didn't group correctly. Whilst this happened with 'Combine if possible' mode, it may well have happened for some in both modes as it was very timing-sensitive. User Report: https://forums.stardock.com/502031/get;3791587
Disclaimer: Neowin's relationship to Stardock.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware