Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.50 changelog:
Fixed a security issue occurring with the DDS format (Thanks to xupeng_1231)
Fixed a security issue occurring with the BMP format (Thanks to xupeng_1231)
Download: HoneyView 5.50 | 7.7 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable HoneyView 5.50 | 5.7 MB
Link: HoneyView Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment