Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.4.04 changelog:
Added print profiles, possible to create them and assign keyboard shortcuts.
Page Size dialogue is fully reworked, fixed existing issues and added new possibilities.
Fixed issue with FDF export, added “Add full path to filename in export file” option.
Fixed issues with links for page export and import.
Added possibility to create multiline bookmarks.
Added option “Recreate pdf forms when opening”.
Fixed critical issues with resaving some PDF files.
Fixed issues with display of some comments.
Fixed issues with display of some fonts not embedded into document.
Other minor options and fixes.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.4.04 | 29.8 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 30.4 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware