NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 22.214.171.12420 changelog:
- Components: ‘Processor Microcode Update (MCUpdate)’ and ‘Processor Microcode Update Servicing’
- Components: ‘COM Runtime Broker’
- Components: ‘Registry Editor 32-bit’
- Licensing: Online activation backup and easier renewals
- Components: Registry defragmented after removals to reduce its size on an image
- Components: ‘Narrator’ ‘Screen Magnifier’ and ‘Cursors’ split from ‘Accessibility’, ‘On-screen keyboard’ moved
- Components: ‘Event log’ tracing-related parts moved to ‘Event Tracing’ and expanded
- Components: ‘Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service’ was dependent on ‘User Data Access’, ‘User Data Storage’ and ‘Telephony’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), Romanian (Coman)
- Components: Win11 ‘Wired AutoConfig’ removal fix for Settings-Network-Ethernet crash
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware