NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
New in this release:
- Adds support for OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8, 9, 100, and 200-series GPUs and ION GPUs.
- Accelerates performance in several gaming applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with version 191.07 drivers vs. version 190.62 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
- Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
- Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
- Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled
- Adds SLI support for Aion, Darkfall, Dawn of Magic 2: Time of Shadows, Dreamkiller, Fuel, Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, Need for Speed: Shift and more.
- Includes numerous bug fixes, including the following key fix (additional bug fixes can be found in the release notes on the documentation tab): For graphics cards supporting multiple clock states, 3D clocks correctly return to 2D clocks after exiting a 3D application.
11 Comments - Add comment