Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place -- Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking -- To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- Dark Mode on Windows and macOS
- ...and much, much more.
Postbox 7.0.1 changelog:
- Search bar dropdown menu now inherits theme styling
- Messages will now reload when switching between light and dark themes
- Fonts have been made darker on many of the themes
- Corrected letter spacing for the San Francisco font on MacOS 10.15 Catalina
- Changed the background color of the Filter Log
- We now display the proper placeholder message when "Search All Folders" is selected without a search term
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “Default” theme to not display correctly when the OS was in light mode
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a default Clip from being set on alternate Identities
Changes in Postbox 7.0.2:
- Added monochrome icons to the Address Book sidebar for themes that support them
- Fixed an issue with fonts not picking up the correct color in the Address Book on Windows
- Fixed an issue that prevented with content display after a delete action when an Account Group was selected
Postbox 7.0.3 changelog:
- Updated instructions for callout Clips
- Fixed an issue where messages weren't being marked as read when the preview pane was closed and messages were set to open in a new window
- Fixed an issue with dark mode when colors with transparency are used
- Fixed an issue that caused images added in signatures via the image button to not render correctly
- Fixed an issue that could cause the progress meter to move positions on low resolution Macs
- Fixed styling for drag-and-drop operations on Windows
Download: Postbox 7.0.3 | 45.4 MB (Shareware)
Links: Postbox Home Page | Postbox for macOS | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment