Rambox is a free and open source messaging and emailing app which combines common services into one. So you can use Slack, WhatsApp, Gmail, Outlook, Telegram, and other services, all in one app. Rambox gives you the possibility to add common services many times you need, all in one place. It's perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts. The best features are Sync Configuration, Lock and Don't Disturb. Of course, you will have native notifications and badges to know unread messaging or emails.
Rambox is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Sync your configuration between multiple computers.
- Master Password.
- Lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Don't disturb mode.
- Reorder applications in the tab bar.
- Notification badge in the tab.
- Minimize to tray.
- Mute audio to specific service.
- Separate tabs floating to the right.
- Disable a service instead of remove it.
- Start automatically on system startup.
- Custom Code Injection.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
Rambox 0.5.14 changelog:
- Fixed Microsoft Teams loading problem.
- Fixed Slack Company Icon when there is no text in the tab.
- Disabled Untrusted certificates by default in Custom Services for security reasons.
- Fixed title app unread counter when activating a service with numbers in the name.
- Improved FastMail, GroupMe, Allo and RainLoop unread counter.
- Prevent show "Check for update..." from menu when --without-update flag is set.
- Fixed icon app in Linux.
- Fixed removing disabled service bug.
- Added unread counter to Intercom.
- Prevent title blink in ICQ.
- Added new locales to Rambox (Thank you community!).
- Added Basic Auth options to Rambox inside Preferences.
- Added Zulip.
Download: Rambox 0.5.14 (32-bit) | Portable | ~60 MB (Open Source)
Download: Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit) | Portable
View: Rambox Home Page | Other Operating Systems
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
2 Comments - Add comment