SecureAge SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license. For more information, please visit the "Referral Program" webpage.
SecureAPlus 4.4.1 changes:
- Replace VirusTotal with Jotti
- Shows progress bar while Universal AV scan result is processing
- For foreign languages, some texts appeared in English in the SecureAPlus UI
- In manual scanning, when the file is detected by more than 1 engine by the on-demand immediate scanner, it is not ticked.
- Crash in SAScanner.exe when prompting for USB storage device insertion
- Some minor touch up for the main UI
- Allow UAV scan result to be shown in lower resolution
- Updated Chinese, German, Japanese and Polish translation
Download: SecureAPlus 4.4.1 | 150.0 MB (Freemium)
View: SecureAPlus Home Page
5 Comments - Add comment