WebSite-Watcher is a powerful yet simple website-monitoring tool, perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher main features:
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor password protected pages
- Monitor forums for new postings and replies
- Monitor RSS feeds, Newsgroups and local files
- Highlight changes in a page
- Powerful filter system to ignore unwanted content
- Many more features to stay up-to-date!
WebSite-Watcher 2014 14.2 changelog:
- New option to optionally disable toolbar tooltips
- Plugins: "Bookmark_Setproperty" can read/write the bookmark note
- Plugins: "Bookmark_Setproperty" can write the bookmark name
- Checking PDF files with Internet Explorer Macros
- Bookmark pre-definitions: It's possible to predefine the option "Suppress frameset warning"
- Bookmark pre-definitions: It's possible to predefine the option "Ignore message: whole content filtered"
- Bookmark pre-definitions: It's possible to predefine the options "Checking method", "file type" and "character set"
- Scripting language: new function "GetLastCheckUpdatedBookmarkCount"
- Send e-mails: Header "X-Mailer" is no longer used in e-mails sent by WebSite-Watcher
- Bookmark properties / RSS feed analysis: Link URL is displayed
- Atom feeds: GUID is now used (this will cause a false positive when Atom feeds are checked the first time with the new version)
- Improved detection if bookmarks with check technology "Internet Explorer/Browser" have an error 404/page not found
- Improved detection if entered regular expressions are correct, WebSite-Watcher also show a warning when regular expressions will exceed internal memory limits due to massive backtracking
- Special filter / minimum number of changes: Max value increased from 99 to 999
- Re-creating database from cache folder improved
- Improved detection of database problems and corrupted databases
- Internet Explorer Macros improved
- Tweak "PerformCheckOnlyIfUrlExists" improved - https://website-watcher.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3535
- Improved: stopping AutoWatch while a check is running (could take a long time in previous versions)
- json files are automatically handled as text files
- internal: sending e-mails rewritten
- internal: checking FTP files rewritten
- internal: checking newsgroup rewritten
- internal: backup system rewritten
- Problems with yahoo smtp servers fixed
- Bookmark properties / RSS / Keep the most recent X articles: Option did not work correctly for Atom feeds (only for RSS feeds)
- Bookmark properties + Convert Unicode URLs: Some conversion fixes/improvements
- Fix a bug where defined CSS filters were deleted falsely
- Smaller bugs fixed
Download: WebSite-Watcher 2014 v14.2 | 10.2 MB (Shareware)
View: WebSite-Watcher Website | Release Notes
-1 Comments - Add comment