xrecode3 is a converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
What's new in XRECODE3:
- Native 64bit support.
- Added support for DSD/DST and DFF formats (including handling of SACD ISOs).
- Added option to extract audio without transcoding.
- Added option to encode several files to one multi-channel file.
- Added option to split file into individual track-per-channel for all available output formats.
- Added option to merge files per folder.
- Output and Metadata settings are now output format specific.
- Enhanced Metadata settings.
- Added support for multiple Cover pictures in Metadata editor.
- Added 32bit int/float output for formats which support them (e.g. WAV).
- Added dithering option in Output Settings.
- Added option to use EBUR128 in Normalize.
- Added option to Album Mode Normalize.
- Added option to configure Matrices under Output Settings.
- Added more output file pattern elements.
- Tabbed UI.
- CUE files are now displayed more nicely.
- Enhanced Shell Extension.
Changes in version 1.45:
- NEW: Added option to save CUE files using BOM (under Settings/CUE).
- NEW: Added CUE/M3U pattern option under Pattern settings to specify playlist output file name.
- NEW: Source files and Metadata list can now be refreshed by pressing F5.
- NEW: SACD/DSF/DFF files can now be merged to DFF/DSF (under SACD Settings).
- NEW: reduced time used when adding lot of mp3 files to the program.
- NEW: Added TTA encoding support.
- NEW: Added option to prevent multiple instances of the application (under Settings/Global).
- NEW: M3U file will be saved in the same codepage as Id3v2 tags (if set under MP3 Metadata Settings).
- FIX: Fixed M3U creation when files are added from and converted to multiple folders.
- FIX: Fixed TAK/CUE decoding in 64bit version.
- FIX: Fixed issue when program tried to create CUE with too long file name.
- FIX: Fixed issue with encoding/decoding of 6.1 audio files.
- FIX: Fixed issue with decoding of some m4a files.
- FIX: Fixed issue with decoding of some ofr files.
- FIX: Fixed issue when not all Metadata was read from CUE.
Download: XRECODE3 v1.45 (32-bit) | Portable | ~15.0 MB (Free to use, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE3 v1.45 (64-bit) | Portable
Link: XRECODE3 Homepage
0 Comments - Add comment