Penetration tests are an integral part of compliance initiatives like PCI-DSS and SOC 2. However with 56% of consumers still dissatisfied with results, the issue may be less the pentesters, as much as the “on staff.”
Check out the 2021 Ultimate Guide to Penetration Testing for a look into the challenges, opportunities, and outcomes for the different testing models — and what you should consider before launching your next pen test.
Download the guide to learn:
- Why compliance is no longer the #1 reason for security testing, and what other factors play a role.
- Eight major issues with traditional penetration testing, and what they mean for security teams.
- What the results from a recent survey of security leaders tell us about the current state of penetration testing.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
2021 Ultimate Guide to Penetration Testing - Free Guide
Offered by Bugcrowd, view other free resources | Limited time offer
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway