Acronis True Image backups up your computer ultra fast, and also works seamlessly with Windows 8 with a brand new user experience. Protect your digital life from loss, hardware failure, malware and any disaster, natural or manmade by being able to restore your digital life anytime, anywhere.
Full system image backup is the ONLY way to assure that all your files, settings, preferences and much more are safe. Acronis True Image 2015 is a full system image backup solution for your PC. Enabling dual protection ensures that you are double protected by backing up your entire digital life locally and to the cloud. New to Acronis True Image 2015 now includes ‘Universal Restore’ which gives you the ability to backup your PC, and being able to restore to any other PC.
Acronis True Image 2015 features:
- Full system image backup for your PC
- Dual Protection backs up locally and to the cloud
- Quickly recover your entire system or just the files you need
- Universal Restore enables you to restore from any PC to any PC
- User experience more intuitive and easier to use
- Automatically backup up all your files
- Personal key encryption technology, and you are password protected to prevent unauthorized access to your data
- Faster upload speeds
- Multiple Versions of your files saved so that you can recover from any point in time – up to 20 versions
- Bare metal recovery – Recover a system disk directly from the cloud in case of drive failure
- PC migration – Transfer your files, folders or the entire system to any PC. Migration to a new make or model of PC is fast and simple
- Windows 8 support including touchscreen
Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 6525 changelog:
- Online backup of Entire PC was improved: it is now possible to exclude files that are already protected by other applications.
- The Account and License tabs were merged to create a better user experience. All information about serial number and cloud subscription is in one place.
- Operations with backup, like edit or removal, can now be performed by right-clicking in the backup list.
- Backup status notifications now appear with a new design and are available by clicking on the status icon.
- Online backup has a new option: users can select the data center where the backup will be stored.
List of fixed issues
- The Port and Encryption fields are missing in email notification settings.
- Japanese characters are displayed incorrectly under bootable media based on WinPE 5.0.
- The Clone feature is not available after purchase of the full version. A restart of Acronis True Image is required.
- Acronis True Image window has incorrect size on a 27" monitor with 2560x1440 resolution.
- On the Backup tab, the red badge doesn't disappear after the failed backup is deleted.
- An incorrect error message appears when trying to recover files from a disconnected drive.
- In WinPE media builder, the link to Windows 8.1 ADK leads to Windows 8.0 ADK.
List of known issues
- It is not possible to create a bootable media in Acronis True Image with an Acronis Disk Director component in it.
- If, during backup to a USB drive, you remove the destination, the incomplete backup version will not be removed.
- It is not possible to delete a long path in the Backup Exclusion window.
- In the Notification area, the Acronis icon does not display the name of the backup, from which the recovery is being performed.
- After an online backup is paused, the Delete button is not available for this backup for 3-5 seconds.