AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 4.60 Build 2133 Beta 6 changelog:
- General: support of dark mode introduced in Windows 10
- General: icons library for file types - special iconset for the M3U and CUE file formats has been added
- Plugins: AlbumArt Visualization - fill mode was changed to the "TV like" - album art is no longer cropped
- Fixed: skin engine - TASETextDisplay - text incorrectly center by vertically in some cases
- Fixed: skin engine - original sizes of hidden background elements sometimes restores incorrectly on applying the skin
- Fixed: lyrics - unsupported tags of Enhanced LRC file format are no longer shown
- Fixed: tags - MP3 - parameters of variable bitrate stream determines incorrectly in some cases (regression)
- Small bugs were fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware