Thanks to JonMega for posting this in our forums:)
CoolMon displays vital system information in a small configurable window. Most of the application's data is retrieved from the Windows performance counters. It is able to display Processor usage, Number of Processes, Number of Threads, Used page file/Total page file, Used RAM/Total RAM, Computer Uptime, Date & Time, Computer name, All IP addresses, Network read and write speed, and Motherboard Monitor temperatures. It can do this locally as well a remotely over a LAN or the Internet.
Changes in Current Version:
- Multiple Instance (Limited and unsupported) Use Parameter "-multiple"
- Naming Instance - Use Parameter "-instanceID()"
- Added ability to load CCFG on startup - Use Parameter "-useccfg()"
- Added DIV option to FileData Function
- Added news polling function
- Added support for MBM 126.96.36.199
Download: CoolMon 0.986
-1 Comments - Add comment