Firefox, as youll know, is one of the worlds most popular browsers. Developed by Mozilla, it does very well for a browser that has to compete against those from massive corporations, such as Apple, Microsoft and Google. Now, a release candidate for version 3.6 has become available.
The new version of Firefox packs some very welcome improvements; a list of changes can be found below, courtesy of Mozillas blog.
- Users can change the browsers appearance with a single click using Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 alerts users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Changes to how third-party software integrates with Firefox to increase stability.
- Improved automatic form fill provides better options from your form history.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- The ability to run scripts asynchronously to speed up page load times.
- Support for the HTML5 File API
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
If you require the download in any other language other than U.S. English, you can obtain it from Mozillas download page. Let us know what you think!