Today's highlighted deal comes from our Apps & Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 50% off a 1-year subscription to ProtonVPN. This highly praised VPN backs you up with secure protocols and Swiss legal protection.
What's the deal?
Other VPNs might claim they're secure, but few go through the lengths ProtonVPN does to keep your browsing information private. ProtonVPN uses only ultra-secure AES-256 encryption to mask your online movements, and it leverages Perfect Forward Secrecy to ensure your encrypted traffic can't be captured and decrypted later, even if the encryption key gets compromised. ProtonVPN is also Swiss-based and protected by some of the toughest privacy laws out there, so—unlike other VPNs in other countries—it won't be coerced into spying on its users.
- Protect your data w/ AES-256 encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy & Secure Core Servers
- Ensure you're surfing on a secure connection w/ OpenVPN protocols
- Benefit from the strong legal protection of a Swiss-based VPN
- Get added security from DNS leak protection, kill switch & built-in Tor support
- Critical infrastructure is secured in former military bases & underground structures
Good to know
- New users only
- Length of access: 1 year
- Number of devices: 2
- Updates included
For full terms, specifications, and license info please click here.
What's the benefit?
A two-year subscription to ProtonVPN Basic normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $48, but it can be yours for just $23.99 for a limited time, a saving of $24.01
Or if you prefer, save 50% off and get the 2-year subscription to ProtonVPN instead.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.